Learn about the Domicile365 Residency and Tax Day Count Tracking App.
- Download the Domicile365 Residency and Tax Day Count Tracking App at the Apple iTunes App Store. or Google Play Store.
- Track your days spent in various locations for tax, homestead, exemption, statutory residence and other compliance purposes. Track by Country, State, City, Possession, Territory and/or Province.
- Set an unlimited number of alerts by Country, State, City, Possession, Territory or Province. Receive alerts by email and local notification on your phone as your reach various day thresholds. Check your alerts at any time.
- Location generally recorded in 15 minute increments using the highest level of accuracy supported by your phone. Location is determined using a combination of GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspots and cell tower locations and then recorded. The App's software location algorithms have been refined to minimize battery drain.
- Search by dates. Email detailed logs containing all recorded locations showing your location generally in 15 minute increments.
- Manually enter missing dates for time periods before you activated app for more complete analysis.
- Separate Calculator to check U.S. residency day count using special 3 year averaging rule.
- Jurisdictions have become increasingly aggressive in asserting residency status. The burden of proof is generally on you to establish how many days you spent in and outside the jurisdiction. Use this app to help carry your burden of proof and evidence what your day count is. With states and cities increasing their tax rates to all time highs, the stakes have never been higher.
- Detailed day count listings provided by Country, State, City, Possession, Territory and Province. Download or email detailed logs listing each recorded location, with 95-100 daily recorded locations typically available.
- Track tax day counts for employer-employee income tax withholding and non-resident income tax purposes. States impose non-resident income tax and employer income tax withholding based on days worked in-state (ranging from "first day" in state to 30-60 days in a calendar year) notwithstanding that you are not a resident or domiciliary. Enterprise subscriptions and features available for organizations.